You will need:
Electric masticating juicer- I use a Breville and I love it.
Flour sack towels - for drying
1 bunch of celery makes approximately 16 ozs of juice
1. Cut root end of bunch and discard. Juice remainder including leaves.
2. Cut stalks in half
4. Fill large bowl with cold water and 1-2 tsp. Thieves vegetable wash by Young Living.
5. Place stalks in and toss around washing ribs with hands. Do you not allow to soak as celery will absorb the water.
6. Drain dirty water and spray celery stalks clean.
7. Place stalks on flour sack towel to absorb excess water.
8. Juice according to juicer instructions.
10 Health Benefits of Celery Juice
Critical for chronic acid reflux. ...
Fights autoimmune disease. ...
Helps restore adrenals. ...
Contains undiscovered sodium cluster salts that reverse illness. ...
Neutralizes & flushes toxins out of the liver. ...
Helps eradicate strep bacteria. ...
Kills Epstein-Barr & Shingles viruses. ...
Brings down toxic liver heat.
*See Medical Medium for more information