Prep time: 30 minutes
Refrigerate 1 hour minimum
Store up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- 2 baskets approx 2 dozen large ORGANIC strawberries.
*Since strawberries are members of the (dirty dozen)-italics, it’s important that your strawberries are either local and unsprayed, and or, organic
-Rinse strawberries, drain and allow to dry on paper towels before dipping.
- 1 bag Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips
-1/2 cup cacao butter, chopped
-1/2 cup cacao paste, chopped
1 TBSP Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil (MCT, ghee or coconut oil works too)
- 2 TBSP local honey
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
Dash sea salt
1. Melt the following in a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, a small sauce pan filled with an inch of water and a stainless steel or glass bowl on top works fine.
2. Holding each strawberry by stem, dip 3/4 of each strawberry (leaving some red exposed).
3. Place in single layer on parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour after all are dipped.