Good Ole’ Fashioned Easy Beef Stroganoff
Prep Time: 30 minutes
1 1/2 lb grass fed sirloin steak sliced in 1 inch thin slices 1 TBSP. ghee
2 TBSP potato starch
2 tsp. Hungarian Paprika
sea salt & freshly ground pepper
1 yellow onion, chopped
1⁄2 lb. organic mushrooms, sliced 2 large cloves of garlic, minced 2 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley
2 cups water or beef broth
1 16 oz container sour cream (I prefer Green Valley lactose free)
6 med. size zucchini -spiralized and sautéed in olive oil and/or ghee. OR 2 boxes jovial gluten free egg noodles, cooked.
1. Melt 1 Tbsp ghee in large Dutch oven.
2. Sprinkle sliced meat with sea salt, pepper and potato flour. Toss to coat evenly.
3. In large dutch oven over med/high heat OR in pressure cooker on sear setting- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add onions and garlic. Stir for another 3 minutes.
5. Add water or broth and stir occasionally for approx. 20 minutes. Lower heat, until simmers.
*(if using instapot)- secure lid and seal and cook for 6 minutes.
6. Add sour cream and additional salt/pepper.
7. Spoon over noodles, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!